This role will lead marketing and business development activity for the banking and projects practice area. The remit is broad and covers Bid Management, Key Accounts Programmes, Thought Leadership, PR, Communications and Events. It requires someone who can work closely with Partners to understand both tactical and strategic requirements.
A broad 360 degree BD role this position will work closely with the partners to strategically drive growth within the organisation. The role will work on a variety of projects and across practice areas to maximise the value the team can add to the firm.
- Involved in a wide variety of pitches
- Work to maintain and improve CRM
- Events and Seminars
- Submissions and directory entries
- Deliver timely and accurate press releases
This role will report to the Head of BD and Marketing. As such excellent communication skills are essential as are attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Experience with either local or international law firm
- Experience in the Middle East is preferred but not essential
- You must have a strong track record of delivering broad marketing and BD Campaigns
- Pitch and Proposal experience is essential
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Arabic language skills will be a big advantage
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.