£35000 - £55000 per annum + commission + car
11 months ago
An exciting IT Consultancy are looking for a Business Development professional with a similar background and a strong IT Consultancy Sales track record in selling technology services.
They are looking for an ambitious individual with experience selling into clients, strong relationship building skills, consultative sales solution experience, experience closing deals complex high value deals and an extensive local business network.
One of the biggest selling points of opportunity is the entrepreneurial nature of the business and the progression available for the right person.
They have the backing of a huge corporation and are investing heavily in the success of the company.
- Research, source, contact and meet potential clients to accurately qualify the prospect and establish needs
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective Business Consulting and Technology Services and Solutions opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers
- Develop a deep understanding of customer challenges and work together with technical and pre-sales teams to develop feasible solutions
- Liaise with presales and delivery heads to propose appropriate solutions after identifying new opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals and close new accounts in targeted verticals such as Financial Services, Insurance, Media and Retail.
- Client/Key Account Management at multiple levels, especially with key decision makers to determine sales objectives
- looking for a Hunter profile. Prior experience of selling technology solutions and services, channel sales, proven track record, and extensive local networking and business connections.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4-7 years of successful IT Business Development experience
- Previous experience selling IT Services and Technology
- Experience in selling Consulting, Business Transformation or Analytics,
- Consultative sales solution experience
- Extensive local business network
The earning and career progression in this role are unparalleled. The name of the business and salary details are currently confidential (they will pay above market rate for the right profile - both on base and OTE).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.