BD Executive, Client & Sectors
I have partnered with a leading professional services firm to bring you this Business Development Executive role. Drawing on decades of experiences, and a global presence they look to address the biggest of challenges to build a better and bigger future.
The Business development executive will work closely with senior client relationship management and partners to help conduct a whole host of Business development activities. Supporting the wider team and implement the firm’s strategic business development plan through building relationships with clients, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress in their career.
- Providing support to the Client Relationship Managers of a small number of the firm’s most important clients, on all aspects of relationship development.
- Assist with monitoring the firm’s overall relationship with these clients, including new matters, business development activities, relationship meetings etc.
- Maintaining contact lists at key clients, to ensure the firm are in regular and appropriate contact with their key individuals.
- One or more year’s business development experience in a corporate or professional services firm, ideally with exposure to client management.
- Proficient systems skills (experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, InterAction an advantage).
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written and build relationships at all levels.
- Takes pride in their work and positively impacts those around them, constantly working to maintain and uphold the firms’ purpose and image.
If you have any queries or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.