BD and Marketing Advisor
I have partnered with a leading professional services firm to bring you this Business Development and Marketing Advisor. They believe in delivering the best service to their clients and to achieve this look for people who enjoy working collaboratively in a diverse environment, with an entrepreneurial mindset. This allows for the one team mindset and allows for the best service to be given to their clients.
Working with a Business Development and Marketing manager and across multiple practise groups this role covers a full spectrum of jobs, developing and implementing Business Development and Marketing plans and helping create the associated collateral. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
- Support the BD&M Manager in developing and implementing BD plans aligned to the business plans of relevant practice and sector.
- Assists in raising the practice’s external profile through product or market specific campaigns, thought leadership, PR, client and industry events and online presence.
- Support on the delivery of pitches for the practice/sector. Responsibility for quality and accurate first drafts tailored to the opportunity/client and project management of end-to-end process.
- Help develop and manage the team’s internal communications.
- Experience working in a similar Business development and Marketing role, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Organised and able to manage multiple workloads adhering to deadlines.
- Confident written and spoken communication skills, maintaining high attention to detail.
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.