- Be a brand ambassador - ensuring quality, consistency and adherence across all activities
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to communicate and reinforce brand guidelines in all marketing material
- Schedule and project manage tactical plans to ensure key initiatives are prioritised and all plans delivered to the highest quality
- Measure and analyse all marketing campaigns and activities against targets agreed with the Senior Marketing Manager
- Carry out research and client surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- At least 2-3 years marketing experience
- Email marketing software experience is advantageoud (MailChimp)
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics to measure progress and improvements
- Experience working with CMS
- An interest and understanding of the main social media platforms
- SEO and PPC exprerience is advantageous
- Microsoft Suite (advanced)
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually, if you have not heard from us within six weeks please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.