Carter Murray have partnered with a leading provider of Health & Travel Insurance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers globally which is seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join their team.
My client is looking for someone to proactively execute the marketing activities for the European focussed business unit for the B2B segment including sales made directly and through intermediaries and via partners.
You will own the 18 month marketing plan for the B2B segment, planning and executing multi-channel marketing and engagement activities to drive acquisition and retention activities. Delivering on key KPI's such as return on marketing investment, amount of retained business, number of leads into sales teams. The role involved engaging closely with Brokers and staying up to date on competitor, market and broker news to ensure we provide relevant and timely content and marketing messages.
You will identify and own marketing initiatives for improving the customer journey and experience, working closely with Sales and Service teams. Create a broad set of both online and offline marketing assets to support the direct and in-direct Sales teams to drive category awareness and customer/broker engagement
This is a full mix marketing role and the ideal candidate will have;
- Experience marketing in a B2B environment, using multiple channels including online and offline channels
- Business experience which should include developing and launching marketing and engagement materials, ideally within a global environment
- Experience of operating in a regulated industry is essential; specific experience of working in an FCA regulated environment is highly advantageous
- Experience and understanding of the broker/intermediary market or selling via similar partners/agents is essential
- Experience of working in healthcare, insurance or finance industries will be highly advantageous
- Understanding of the buying behaviour of businesses
- Strong interpersonal skills with a challenging and persuasive manner, to win and maintain the respect of colleagues across the business at all levels;
- Clear communication and presentation skills;
- Solid analytical and numerical skills
The role will involve travel across their fantastic offices in Brighton & London. A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.