almost 2 years ago
Digital Marketing Manager - Iberia region (12 month contract)
Spanish Speaking role for Iberia Region
12 month contract
£very competitive + European travel
My client are one of the fastest growing SaaS services in the world; boasting 75% year on year growth with 60% of the FTSE 100 using its product. This organisation is private equity backed with offices around the globe.
Within the organisation, the marketing team consistently delivers 95% of sales. The London office is the company's EMEA flagship and operates in a very collaborative and results driven environment.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation , the Demand Generation Manager for central EMEA will be tasked with targeting prospects with demand generation campaigns through different marketing channels. The Demand Generation Manager will lead a team of 3 people to deliver these campaigns end to end, from planning and strategy, content creation and events.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a digital marketing role
- Native speaker of Spanish, speaking French and Portuguese would be a major bonus
- Managing experience of a small team
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience working within a SaaS company a plus
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSSMarketing or Communications related Degree qualification
My client offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.