£30000 - £36000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Commercial B2B Marketing Executive
I have an exciting opportunity working for a world leading digital arts platform - "the Netflix for Live Theatre"
This client brings live performance into the hands of their customers, with ambitious aims to expand their current customer base, this a fantastic chance to get an early seat at a growing table.
As the Commercial B2B Marketing Executive you will:
- Focus on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs
- Collaborate cross-functionally to increase marketing's contributions to revenue
- Play an active role in all lead generation
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B lead marketing initiatives
- Working with the commercial B2B marketing manager you will create buyer personas localized which identifies customer needs in each market
- You will identify and create a local partner and alliance framework to generate leads
- You will monitor campaign metrics and feedback to key stakeholders
- You will agree campaign success criteria jointly with sales
- You will ensure that the sales team have the right collateral to support them in customer interactions
- You will develop sales collateral from case studies, videos and product one pagers.
- You will promote activities across all relevant social channels
- You will nurture sales ready leads to maximise opportunity of purchase and renewal
- You will engage customers and prospects in local market, prioritised by potential
- Proven track record managing B2B marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI
- Considerable knowledge of marketing automation, ideally Hubspot
- Strong Analytical skills
- Social media management & great copywriting ability
If you would like a full brief apply through the link and get in touch via:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02073329632
**If you know someone who this might be of interest to, refer them to me and You could receive a referral reward worth £400 if successful. Full details can be found here: https://www.cartermurray.com/blog/2019/05/refer-a-friend# **
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.