This truly is an exciting opportunity for an organised communications professional to join an energetic, high performing, sociable team for in one of the best brands in Australia.
You will report to the Executive Manager and work closely with the other four marketers in this team, as well as a large array of internal stakeholders. There is a large product portfolio and your remit will be managing the internal and external communications for these products, going out to a wide range of clients serviced by this bank.
Broadly you will manage:
- Service communications across small to medium business clients
- The firm's brand and reputation (maintaining consistent in tone of voice) with all communications
- Partnerships with data and analytics teams, mail houses and creative agencies
- Project management of communications to ensure alignment and engagement internally
- Compliance of the communications with internal and regulatory policies
In order to be successful in this role you will be an excellent writer and communicator, and will have superb organisational / project management skills. You will enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders across the business and will be able to manage their expectations effectively. Ideally you will have B2B financial services experience, but this isn't mandatory, having strong organisation and writing skills as well as a B2B background is most important. Internal or external communications experience will be considered, the role will encompass a blend of both.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an articulate communications professional looking to work for a great team for a brilliant brand.
Please note due to the high number of applications we receive, regrettably we are only able to respond to successful applicants who will be contacted within three working days.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.