South West London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Audio Visual Designer, who is highly creative and enjoys a challenge? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing start-up, where you can make a real difference?
I am currently recruiting for an Audio Visual Designer for our client, an innovative, disruptive and rapidly growing, yet recognised start-up. Our client is paving the way for exciting changes in their industry, and have just received record funding to support their growth plans!
Within beautiful, modern offices in South West London, you will be joining a dedicated, vibrant and forward-thinking team. You will provide exceptional, hands-on support to deliver multimedia projects across multiple channels. You will have previous experience, enjoy a challenge and not be afraid to think outside of the box! You will ideally have experience working in an agency or start-up environment.
Duties will include:
- Delivering from concept design to implementation and delivery, working on multiple high quality multimedia projects at one time
- Creating engaging content for the use across multiple channels
- Voice over recordings/radio/podcast approval
- Work closely with the creative director and produce to create strategy
- Execute moving image projects and take ownership of all mini-moving image projects
- Work closely with the team to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the project needs
You will have:
- Expert animation skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Proficiency in all editing suites
- Excellent time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to provide skilled and technical support to agency and in-house studio
This is an amazing time to join this rewarding company, with modern offices based in South West London and great benefits package!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.