An exciting opportunity to work for an upcoming MEGA project in Saudi Arabia.
The role is of an Astronomy Advisor which plays a pivotal role in providing expert guidance and advice on all astronomical aspects within the observatory. They contribute to the development and implementation of strategic initiatives, ensuring alignment with scientific objectives.
* Provide expert advice and guidance on all astronomical matters to support the observatory’s scientific objectives.
* Conduct independent research in astronomy, contributing to the scientific community and publishing research findings in reputable journals
* Assist in the management and oversight of astronomical observations and data analysis processes.
* Collaborate with the scientific team to design and optimize observational strategies and data collection techniques.
* Support the development and maintenance of astronomical instruments and equipment.
* Contribute to the development of educational and outreach programs to promote public engagement with astronomy.
* Extensive experience (minimum of 10 years) in conducting astronomical research and observations.
* Proven track record of published scientific work in reputable journals.
* Experience in managing observatories or astronomical facilities is highly desirable
* Advanced degree (Ph.D.) in Astronomy, Astrophysics, or a related field.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.