£35000 - £37500 per annum
4 months ago
Associate Marketing Manager - Audience
Carter Murray are working on a behalf of a FTSE 100 company based in London who are seeking to expand their successful and experienced Marketing division with an enthusiastic Associate Marketing Manager.
Working very closely with Senior Business figures within the Marketing team, your primary responsibilities will be but not limited to the following:
- Managing multi-channel events.
- Back track registrations to identify their source.
- Optimising channels & campaign activities.
- Can report on and show return on investment.
- Reporting on successful paid social media, search or display campaign.
Skills & Experiences
- Previous experience working within a B2B Events Company.
- Can show ROI by tracking registrations back to source.
- Experience working with Paid Media.
- Working with an established and market leading FTSE 100 employer.
- Tailored development plan just for you.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Hybrid working model
- A number of global and local charity and social events.
- Diversity & Inclusion programs for all to be involved in.
- Salary: £35,000 - £37,500 per annum.
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.