£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus
3 months ago
Associate Marketing Manager - Client
Carter Murray are working on a behalf of a FTSE 100 company based in London who are seeking to expand their successful and experienced Marketing division with an enthusiastic Associate Marketing Manager.
Working very closely with Senior Business figures within the Marketing team, your primary responsibilities will be but not limited to the following:
- Develop the marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans, to deliver key Client demand generation, lead generation and business objectives.
- Identify the target Client Prospects and secure reach into Client Prospects that are aware.
- Design and execute Marketing Campaigns that encourage Client Prospects to walk through the buying cycle from Awareness to Interest and Desire, generating demand (Marketing Qualified Leads) for Sales.
- Generate demand (MQLs) for Brand and Demand Sales (Advertising, Event Sponsorship/Exhibition, Marketing Services).
- Lead score / prioritize MQLs and pass to sales in a transparent and timely manner.
- Test strategies to optimize offering of insight and permission.
- Create retention/renewal programmes, retaining paid customers.
- Cross pollinate Clients from one product and service to another.
- KPIs - reporting, forecasting and performance metrics to key internal and external stakeholders, highlighting revenue risks, opportunities and changing landscapes. Regularly reviews and implements tactics to optimise marketing plans, channel performance, response rates, audience demographics, and executes industry best practices.
- Tracks and monitors channel performance and ROI of spend incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
Skills & Experiences
- Demonstrable experience in Client Marketing and lead generation, forming and executing a strategy that raises awareness, generates interest and desire, and solicits action.
- Leveraging multiple techniques and channels in order to achieve objectives.
- Direct response marketing experience; soliciting a call to action, generating demand for sales or an end sale.
- Content Marketing; art of using relevant, engaging content to attract and nurture prospects through the buyer journey.
- Building and maintaining relationships and understanding customer needs.
- Managing senior stakeholders and large complex customers.
- Working with an established and market leading FTSE 100 employer.
- Tailored development plan just for you.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Hybrid working model
- A number of global and local charity and social events.
- Diversity & Inclusion programs for all to be involved in.
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus bonus.
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.