We have a current opportunity for a Associate Manager – Commerical Strategy and Marketing Intel on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Dubai.
Support creation of medium- and long-term commercial strategies by collecting, compiling, and extracting insights from external market data, and making information available through appropriate tools and communication materials to M&S Management
Market information collection, compilation, storage, and visualization
- Collect and compile detailed external information relevant for medium- and long-term commercial strategies.
- Maintain and advance Strategic Profit Pools Evaluation tool (SPPE tool), including data refreshes, logic and KPI advancement, visual enhancement, and cooperation with relevant IT/I4.0 resources platform and data usage.
- Manage and develop market insights web-scraping tools, including publication of compiled market information newsletters and information wall/depository.
Commercial strategies support
- Develop insights from collected information leveraging SPPE tool and provide guidance to M&S management on potential Profit Pool (Micro Market) level priorities.
- Lead continued capability building on SPPE tool and deriving strategic and sales opportunity insights with M&S Management and Sales teams.
- Co-lead preparation and facilitation of Commercial Strategy workshops and discussions
- Support development of annual Sales Planning with relevant, current SPPE information
- Support M&S-related M&A discussions with relevant, detailed market insights, match to existing commercial strategies, strategic considerations and “first pass” top-down financial opportunity
External data depository
- Develop and maintain relevant data depository to secure detailed external information relevant for SPPE tool and commercial strategies development.
KPIs and development
- Deliver against M&S’ Performance Management KPIs
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related specialisation
Minimum Experience: 10+ years recent experience within Metals market information; customer or asset valuation within metals industries; commercial strategies within metals sector; or commercial strategies within premium aluminium consuming industries (e.g. automotive, aerospace…)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very strong strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written.
- Deep financial and commercial understanding
- Deep understanding of metals markets
- Microsoft Office, Email, Internet
- People management skills
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.