Associate – Financial Services
My client is seeking energetic self-starters to join their growing business. You will be empowered to engage with senior players in the financial industry, building a network and gaining valuable exposure to support their investment process. This opportunity will allow you to demonstrate your abilities in a team environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify and establish relationships with industry professionals across multiple industries.
- Provide a key support function for client projects and their research.
- Source and facilitate impactful meetings to aid client decision-making.
- Assist in research projects and campaigns.
- Constant monitoring of industry developments.
Skills & Experience
- 12-18 months minimum experience in client service, sales, market research, or recruitment.
- Proven ability to deliver and work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines is desired.
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task, you will work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong, above-average communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic with a proven ability to deliver.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small close-knit team.
- An interest in financial and investment markets.
This is an opportunity to fully showcase your client service skills in an interesting and rewarding role as well as join a fast-growing business.
Salary $65-$70k base + super + comms OTE $100k
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.