Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings agencies who are seeking to appoint an Associate Director - Financial Institutions, into their growing Relationship Management team in London.
You will support marketing outreach activities undertaken by the FIG BRM team, primarily working with London-based team members but also with colleagues based in other locations in EMEA and globally.
This role will suit someone who is seeking to expand their network of capital markets professionals and who is keen to develop a career in a front line relationship management role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the relationship development and marketing efforts of senior team members, as well as building their own market relationships. The principal objective of the team is to manage and optimise existing relationships with FIG issuers and other market participants and to originate new FIG rating mandates through targeted marketing and client engagement.
Qualifications and experience:
- Financial industry experience, ideally gained through exposure to debt capital markets, banking, corporate finance, or credit analysis
- Knowledge or experience of the insurance sector would be advantageous
- University degree, preferably in a business or finance related discipline
- Strong knowledge of preparing marketing/business development materials using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint showing excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable knowledge of research, analysis and interpretation of large data sets. Strong/Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems (ie Salesforce) - and report generation and Excel downloads
- Knowledge or aptitude to work with market data systems such as Bloomberg, ThomsonReuters, Dealogic
- Ability to work independently within a strategic framework, with supervision and guidance from senior team members, and demonstrating the flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- Team oriented, with the ability to confidently establish relationships internally and externally within an international business environment
- Self-starter with strong delivery ethos, detail orientated and first class organisational skills
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.