Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings agencies who are seeking to appoint an Associate Director, Corporates.
The role is within the EMEA Banker Coverage Team, this team is responsible for managing relationships with Investment Banks, and Debt Advisors. The team has a primary focus on relationships based in London, and also oversees coverage of Bankers across the EMEA region. This team sits within the Corporate team, which is responsible for the growth and development of the Corporate Ratings portfolio. This role will suit someone who is seeking to expand their network of bankers/debt market professionals and who is keen to develop a career in a front line relationship management/origination role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the relationship development and marketing efforts of senior team members, as well as building their own market relationships. The principal objective of the team is to generate new Corporate bond and loan rating mandates through direct interaction with Bankers and Debt Advisors.
Qualifications and experience:
- Financial industry experience, ideally gained through exposure to debt capital markets, banking, corporate finance, or credit analysis
- Degree educated (a finance or business related subject would be an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of preparing marketing/business development materials using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint showing excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable knowledge of research, analysis and interpretation of large data sets. Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems (ie Salesforce) - and report generation and Excel downloads
- Strong knowledge of Capital Markets data systems such as Bloomberg, ThomsonReuters, Dealogic
- Good understanding of the Leveraged Finance and Private Equity sectors
- Strong communication and presentation skills, verbal & written
- Ability to work independently within a strategic framework, with supervision and guidance from senior team members, and demonstrating the flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- Team oriented, with the ability to confidently establish relationships internally and externally within an international business environment
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.