Associate Business Development Manager
This Associate Business Development Manager role sits within the Midlands BD team of this professional services firm. Providing advice and solutions to businesses, they take pride in understanding their clients’ needs and providing relevant and innovative way to improve results.
Playing an integral part of the team, this position will be instrumental in shaping, driving, and implementing the Business development and Marketing plan for the region, working with, and influencing senior stakeholders to develop the area to establish best practices and regional control.
- Leverage local and national campaigns to enable teams to build relationships with quality businesses that fit with Midland’s regional growth strategy.
- Oversight of all local marketing activity to ensure it is aligned to and supports the local strategy.
- Support the team with their key client accounts and work with local stakeholders to ensure proactive strategies are in place to grow/retain work.
- Provide debriefs to won/ lost opportunities so the teams can improve future approaches.
- 2-3 years’ experience at a senior executive level within a professional services firm is essential.
- Excellent project management and communication skills, able to manage expectations at all levels and challenge the status quo.
- Experience across all online and offline channels and ability to determine most appropriate for any given campaign to maximise ROI.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and drive projects, campaigns, and events with an eye for quality/detail.
If you have any queries or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.