- Be an expert on marketing performance through the use of analytics and data driven insights
- Understand, interpret and explain the link between the performance of individual marketing channels and the holistic performance of the business
- Develop close collaboration with Customer Insight on building customer based metrics and show how these relate to marketing channel performance
- Work closely across all digital marketing channels to create, deliver and track against revenue plans
- Report weekly on marketing performance at a channel level to senior business stakeholders
- Feed marketing insights into board level reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
Requirements & Qualifications
- Solid understanding of SEO, Paid Search, Display Advertising, Affiliates, CRM and Social marketing channels
- Experience of working with marketing analytics experts as well as media channel experts
- Strong analytical mind set, numerical skills are essential along with excellent problem solving skills
- Project Management
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.