Carter Murray is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager for an Electronic Company based in Dubai.
- Collect and analyze data through modern and traditional methods on consumers, competitors and the market place
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for product expansion
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Design, execute and evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Advertise the company and products on various media
- Maintain social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Skills and Experience :
- Master's / Bachelor's in Business, Marketing or equivalent required
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in Market research / Analysis in the high tech industry
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and multi-task
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.