almost 2 years ago
- Develop and lead the marketing team managing direction and strategic planning for marketing activities
- Develop and modernise the charity brand
- Be fully accountable for the digital, content and marketing functions
- Work closely with Deputy Director of Communications to support the Director of Marketing and Communications
- Lead on the Brand implementation
- Develop and deliver content strategy
- Oversee the development of the website
Requirements & Qualifications
- Extensive experience in a senior marketing and engagement role within the third or public sector
- Proven experience of brand development
- Substantial experience of developing strategies across content, marketing and digital
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.