- Customer research, understanding the customer and retailer neds from a variety of sources
- Monitor category sales data and report on it weekly, flagging opportunities and concerns
- Manage day to day product changes and create and manage timelines for them
- Manage agency relationships
- Source and project and product launches to create material for the website, intranet, magazine and general comms
- Product demos, cook, prep and showcase
- Check material and artwork to ensure accuracy
- Event Management
- NPD with the trade team
- ATLEAST 2 years experience in either FMCG or Retail
- Brand Management or Product Management experience
- Experience with category management, working with POS
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
You need experience with pre and post for the launch of a brand or project.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.