A world leading law firm is looking for an experienced communication professional to drive APAC marketing communication strategy and to create new content across the region.
- Plan and execute all marketing communication strategy across Asia Pacific
- Advise the wider business development and marketing team as well as the Partners and overall firm on all communications related issues
- Manage and develop the firm's social media accounts, creating new content and day to day account management
- Working with the Asia Pac Marketing & Business Development team to identify key market trends which are worthy of external and/or internal campaigns.
- Press releases - drafting and liaising directly with partners to achieve sign off.
- Drafting and managing website content
- Contributing to publications, advertising and editorial opportunities
- Managing the corporate brand and raising its profile across Asia - working closely with the design team to develop all marketing communication collateral
- Take responsibility for directory and award submissions - project managing the legal directory and award submission process and fielding queries from the Asia Pacific team on best practice
- Develop internal communications and manage the Asia newsletter
- Outstanding writing and communication skills are essential
- Experience in a communications role in a legal, corporate services or financial services firm is a must
- Strong social media experience,
- Experience executing communication strategies across Asia
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience will be needed
- Media relations experience, both pro-active and re-active with experience dealing with issues and crisis situations
This is a meaty role for an experienced professional coming from the professional or financial services industry and will provide the opportunity to work directly with senior management, and take ownership or driving new content and communications strategies.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.