Carter Murray have partnered with a global Ratings agency based in fantastic offices in Canary Wharf.
My client is recruiting a talented editor, fluent in English and Arabic, to proofread Arabic translations and to edit English-language content. Head of Communications on a Fixed Term Basis, covering a Maternity Cover. This is an opportunity for a communications professional with a commercial edge to shape and manage the firm's marketing and communications strategy.
We are looking for a talented editor, fluent in English and Arabic, to proofread Arabic translations and to edit English-language content.
The primary responsibility of the Proof-reader/Editor is to review Arabic translations of original English-language press releases and research. The role will ensure that the translation conducted by an external translation agency is true to the original, and make edits to improve the accuracy or the writing style. The proofreading will typically have a short deadline of less than 24 hours.
In addition, the role will edit English-language press releases and research relating to Middle East content.
To be successful within this role you will have;
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Financial editing background
- At least five years of editing experience in a corporate/financial services environment
- Ability to understand complex financial language
- Skilled using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to edit large reports quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate grammar and style conventions to analytical staff
- Knowledge of other publishing applications such as Visio, InDesign, HTML is an advantage
A brilliant working culture with excellent remuneration package is on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.