Our client is a leading corporation active in the Factory Automation field. The company is leading the way in IT-solutions for the IoT and Factory 4.0 era.
- Providing technical pre- and post-sales support to the Sales team and the customers
- Attending customer meetings as well as Exhibitions and Trade Shows
- Contact person for Product Manager and customer for non-commercial issues through the life of the project, such as component changes or updates
- Train and update Sales team on product updates and changes
- Knowledge of Embedded OS, Windows and Linux OS, CPU architecture (x86 or another), Hardware drivers, scripting, security, certifications and industrial regulations
- Technical skills in automation systems: PC, PLC, Motion, Remote I/O, Automation Software, SCADA/HMI, C/C++, VB, IEC 61131
- Protocol knowledge: TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus, Profinet, … IoT communication: Wireless RF experience (e.g. ZigBee, Bluetooth, RFID, etc.)
- Customer Focused and solution oriented
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.