A listed conglomerate, through its subsidiaries, develops, and invests in properties, provides contracting, property management, and transportation services. It also operates infrastructure, telecommunication services, department stores, hotels and restaurants, and media and technology businesses.
The Analytics Manager will join the corporate office and reports to the Senior Director of Customer Experience and work with cross-functional heads, such as marketing, IT, finance, and senior management teams of the subsidiaries.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualisation to facilitate business decision-making for marketing and CRM effectiveness
- Aggregate and integrate multi-channel data to develop models to predict customer behaviours based on engagement with marketing touchpoints, content and prior engagement and sales
- Leverage segmentation, quantitative analysis and data modelling to understand the consumer journey and drive actionable insights for sales and marketing initiatives
- Deliver actionable insights from complex analytics solutions to a non-technical audience using data visualization and storytelling
- Manage relationships, and overall project management with external vendors, sales leadership, marketing teams and other commercial stakeholders across the Group
- Act as an internal consultant, proactively identifying and developing solutions to bring continual innovation
- Stay current with new data science methods and technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5 years' data and analytics experience, including experience in statistical modelling and machine learning
- Experience in cleansing and preparing large, complex datasets for analysis. This includes connecting disparate datasets as needed and familiarity with both structured and unstructured data
- Good understanding of CRM, data warehousing, statistical analysis and data modelling
- Strong background and skills in statistical programming using SQL, and R or Python
- Experience with data visualization, such as Tableau
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
Interested candidate, please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.