£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious analyst looking for significant scope for long term career progression within the Financial Services sector. Our client is a leading global Investor Relations and Corporate Solutions company looking to appoint an analyst to join their Debt Services team as part of their growth strategy.
You will have the opportunity to liaise with an array of stakeholders such as banks and investors. You will be responsible for research and producing reports, as well as other ad hoc projects and must be exceptionally comfortable using Microsoft Excel to an advanced level. You will be supporting transactions and bond holder identity.
To be successful in this role:
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and VBA (including VBA macros, formulas)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for finance and markets
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience within Bonds or Fixed Income would be beneficial
- Ideally experience with database management and/or web design
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.