6 months ago
- Take receipt of orders, electronically and manually, trading single stock and portfolios in pool and algos via the platform
- Provide clients with pro-active, suitably crafted and valuable trading colour and advice based on an understanding of the client's needs, the Asian markets and the firm's algorithmic trading platform
- Support Senior traders with meeting preparation and attend client facing events.
- Develop an understanding of client trading needs across Algorithms, High Touch and PT and ensure the firm is aligned to deliver these
- Execution consulting for clients on which strategies and tactics they should employ before and during trading;
- Understand market structure and regulation in Asia
- Liaise between Relationship Managers, Members, Clients and Trade Support
- Work closely with our DMA and EMS providers to maximise functionality and execution performance
- Provide post trade strategy advice on how to optimally utilise our products to pursue best execution
- Proactive preparation of TCA reports
- Collate, filter, manage and disseminate market news and research views to clients with a view to adding value and increasing order flow.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information, comparing pricing, monitoring and analysing new products and advise internally on how to make our offering best in class
- Having a sound knowledge of both own client base, the wider client base of the desk and being able to respond to different needs of the clients.
- Use of Salesforce sales tools - maintain and update the database with client updates and opportunities
- 5+ years' experience as an Algorithmic Execution Trader - program trading trading experience desirable
- Experience of successfully sales trading to institutional equity clients
- Experience with quantitative trading strategies, pre- and post-trade analytics
- Superior communication skills, self-motivated and responsible
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of TCA with ability to interpret results and translate into recommendations that help clients improve execution quality
- Good understanding of market structure and regulation
- Strong understanding of algorithms
- SFC License 1
- Right to work in Hong Kong without requiring sponsorship
- Ability to trade Asian equities from day one (JP, HK, AU, ASEAN, SP + others)
- Fluent English / Cantonese language skills desirable.
If you feel that your skill set is suited please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.