Sydney, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super + Exceptional Commission Structure
3 months ago
Based in the heart of Surry Hills, this Out-Of-Home media company invests in the positive things that make their business work. Setting themselves apart from others in the industry with their culture. Their clients are encouraged to explore Out-of-Home advertising and find out what this extensive realm can do for their business.
After expanding globally from Singapore this company has made an impact as it enters its 10th year in the Sydney & Melbourne market.
Looking to expand their Sydney sales team with a passionate forward-thinking media salesperson, it is a hand's on & can-do attitude role, where you will be working in a team environment.
To be successful you'll be forward thinking and demonstrate the following:
- Establish and effectively manage relationships with agency and direct contacts
- Work proactively at all time to attract new business
- Compile bespoke sales presentations in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to respond promptly to briefs
- Achieve revenue and sales targets
The Ideal Candidate
- Out-of-Home (OOH) experience (preferable)
- Relevant agency/client contacts
- Proactive sales approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage the full end to end sales cycle, including internal stakeholders
- Ability to present to individuals/groups and construct responses to brief along with proactive proposals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Capable of working in a team or on an individual basis, without supervision
This role allows you to maximise and leverage the strong client and agency relationships you will already have developed over your media sales career.
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.