Carter Murray have partnered with a leading provider of Forex globally which is seeking to appoint an Affiliates Director to join their growing team based in Cyprus.
My client; a leader within the Forex market currently going through a significant period of growth is seeking an Affiliate Director to help drive their Digital acquisition strategy globally. This is a senior management position and I am keen to speak with candidates of high calibre. The role is based at their global head office in Cyprus and previous experience across Affiliate programs is essential.
- Optimize all aspects of the company's affiliate program through established and new network.
- Reporting for affiliates marketing promotions and activity.
- Maintain direct contact with affiliates, hence ensuring excellent service standards.
- Optimizing and growing the revenue streams from each affiliate.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors affiliate campaign and promotions.
- Manage monitor and analyse affiliates on daily basis to optimize affiliate activities and drive sales and program efficiencies.
- Work closely within marketing to implement marketing campaigns targeted at attracting new affiliates and campaigns to improve retention.
- Brainstorm, suggest and implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI.
- Research and recruitment of new affiliates.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Solid experience in Forex or online gaming affiliation as Affiliate Manager or Director.
- Fluent in English language is a must, any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong sales , negotiation analytical and implementation skills.
- Strong team management and partnership management skills.
- Excellent marketing and promotional background.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
The role will be based in fantastic offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.