A growing boutique insurance company is looking for a Acquisition and Partnerships Manager to join the marketing team. This is a brand new position in the team and successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a number of acquisition marketing campaigns across a range of channels. Experience within a regulated sector is like retail/financial services, insurance is desirable.
The position will handle the following:
- Developing, putting together and executing the acquisition marketing strategy
- Create and execute acquisition marketing campaigns across multiple communication channels like direct marketing, website, wider digital channels
- Track, report and optimise marketing campaigns
- Support the optimisation of the website to drive traffic
- Drive to more efficiently engage with existing alliances while identifying new alliance partnerships
- Create a BD strategy and review regularly
- Covert leads into new alliance partners and further build the pipeline
- Help alliances with campaign planning, reporting and strategies
You: bright, driven and have an incredible wealth of experience in planning, developing and executing integrated marketing communications across direct marketing, digital, direct response advertising, PR and outbound telemarketing channels. You will be perfect for this role if you possess copious amounts of progressive experience planning media across multiple channels, analysing and applying data and research to improve campaigns and a proven track record of handling marketing budgets to drive return on marketing investments. The culture of the business is focused on marketing leading the business forward while being very collaborative with the wider teams.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.