AU$130000 - AU$170000 per annum + attractive package
3 months ago
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of customer strategies, priorities and needs and align these to the company's offerings.
- Identify and build relationship with key decision makers
- Maintain solid understanding of the company propositions and be able to articulate how these apply to customer needs.
- Drive growth by expanding the company footprint
- Drive customer engagement, owning revenue growth and retention outcomes
- Overseeing all commercial activities within accounts, owning the end to end customer relationship
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders to deliver on client expectations
- Manage internal pipeline and forecasting to accurately reflect engagements and opportunities
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Industry experience within the investment advisory and/or wealth management industry
- Understanding of customers, their business model and workflows
- Awareness of the company suite of products an advantage
- Strong relationship building, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record with selling and negotiating and managing associated planning and execution.
- Problem solving--ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization
- Relevant University/college degree preferred
- Significant work experience in applicable industry and knowledge of customer workflows required
Feel free to call Stuart on 02 9236 9068 to dicuss in more detail.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.