This role reports to the Director for this product and sits in the highly collaborative, high performing international team where you will be covering the Latin America and Caribbean markets. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for new client acquisition, retention and upsell
- Nurture existing clients and respond promptly to their queries and requests
- Work closely with Editorial, Research, Product Development, Marketing and Events to make sure commercial goals are fully supported
- Follow up new business opportunities, arrange and lead meetings
- Plan and prepare presentations
- Communicate new product developments to prospects
- Provide management with feedback
You will have
- A background in sales with demonstrable experience / proven success (preferably across subscription products)
- An understanding of selling to government
- Solid knowledge of databases
- Ability to travel in order to sell the products and represent the brand at high profile international events
- Ability to speak Spanish would be hugely advantagous
Key benefits of this role
- Competitive salary and highly lucrative commission scheme
- A hot desk with a portfolio of existing clients
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- An office in the heart of London
- Excellent benefits packing, including: 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 2 years, Subsidised gym membership and pension
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work in one of the most successful, highly respected heritage media companies in the world amongst a team of hugely successful, smart, collaborative and really fun professionals. To apply follow the steps or email your CV directly to Rachel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.