Account Manager – SaaS
My client, a leading global company sell business information & research platform into large Enterprise clients. Due to expansion and growth they are looking to recruit an
- Prepare Account plans with short and longer term revenue goals to leverage the full potential of our range of solutions.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to management as required.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver relevant, impactful client presentations to senior management level to successfully place our full range of services as meaningful solutions to our clients.
- Prepare high quality proposals and successfully negotiate to secure and grow renewals.
- Contribute to the larger business by providing relevant client feedback and intelligence to the product development and marketing teams.
- Achieve and/or exceed quarterly sales revenue targets based on upsell & growth of existing subscriptions.
- Work proactively and positively with the wider team including Sales, Analysts, Customer Support, Marketing and Consultancy, to coordinate and drive the full value of our solutions for our clients.
- Manage the pipeline book of business from opportunity initiation through the delivery lifecycle.
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years’ experience Account Management
- Previous experience dealing with C level exec in Enterprise clients
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of monthly renewal quotas
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
- Experience managing multiple sales cycles and developing new sales opportunities.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.