Sydney, New South Wales
AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + Super + Commission
about 2 years ago
By creating trusted intelligence on the world's largest industries they're leveraging their unique data, expert analysis, and innovative solutions
Due to expansion and growth they are looking for a team player for the position of Account Manager - Construction.
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders in the construction sector to renew and/or introduce companies' services.
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to develop the appropriate response solution
- Qualify the client's organisational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure accurate forecasts of renewal business and new business growth opportunities
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
The ideal candidate
- 1-2 years' experience selling into the construction sector
- Previous New Business/Account Management sales experience
- Experience in the information / research industry an advantage
- Proficient in business English
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of monthly sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
- Effective prioritisation and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM applications
- Experience in Technology and/or Subscription-based services
If you are interested in the above please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.