Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$85000 per annum + + Super OTE $140K ++
6 months ago
My client is a world leading global company who produce business information research and marketing services into the Medical and Pharma sectors
Due to expansion and growth they are looking to recruit an
Account Manager - South East Asia region
- Reach out to senior stakeholders in existing accounts in the Medical and Pharma sector to build relationships
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to further develop account
- Qualify the client's organizational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure accurate forecasts of renewal business and new business growth opportunities
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly renewal targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
The ideal candidate
- Fluent Mandarin speaker
- 3+ years' experience in account management
- Previous experience selling into the Medical / Pharma sector
- Experience in the market research industry an advantage
- Proficient in business English
- Experience of Medial / Pharma jargon an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
If you are interested in the above please apply through the link or call Pearce on 0292369061
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.