over 1 year ago
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the client base
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Identifying requirements of business sectors, converting leads into wins
- Building solid relationships with a wide variety of clients
- Driving and growing an exciting new brand in the FX market
- Review of competitors to create lessons learnt from other businesses
- Strong relationship management and liaison with business people of all levels. Strong negotiation skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strategic marketing and sales orientated
- You must have a polished phone manner, with excellent verbal and written skills.
- You will have a hardworking attitude and have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously.
- You are an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and dynamic person
Skills and experience
- Possess a strong sales 'closer' mindset, with proven track record in successfully supporting complex customer situations or in hitting and exceeding aggressive sales targets
- Maturity and the ability to gain trust and build and maintain strong working relationships, have great customer service skills and an excellent problem solver
- Regularly contact to maintain existing customer relationships
- Ability to negotiate additional business sales outside of contractual agreements
- Upsell into current accounts
- Regularly attend, and explore various marketing events, and actively convert leads into wins
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Minimum 6 months industry related experience, with excellent performance and good reputation
Job benefits and perks
This is a great chance to join a fast growing and reputable financial services company. The team environment is collegial and will support you to take autonomy within your role. You will be encouraged to stretch your capability and seek opportunities for your professional development and potentially on your next step. As well as the opportunity to grow your career with an industry leading forex broker, you will also be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package and uncapped commission.
Please call Stuart Milson from Carter Murray Recruitment on 04812 66699
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.