Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$200000 per annum
about 2 years ago
My client is the industry leader in Exchange Traded Funds (ETF's) and manages funds in excess of $5 Billion. Due to it being one of the fastest growing investment products globally and a very strong growth market theya re lookimng to increase headcount in this area.
This role will be working closely with the Sales Director you will use your market knowledge and sales acumen to help build the business . Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development and execution of sales strategies and strategic business plan to generate growth.
- Business development to identify opportunities and build a strong pipeline of business
- Delivering sales pitches and servicing clients over the telephone in relation to exchange traded funds.
- Manage a sales pipeline requiring lead identification & prioritisation, follow-up activity, client profiling, setting up meetings/conference calls, and sales execution.
- Management of the entire sales process from end-to-end; market mapping, prospecting, arranging and pitching at these meetings as well as all follow-ups.
- Client Profiling and identification
- Establish and ongoing management of client relationships through exceptional service delivery
- Capturing all data on CRM system
- Consistently strive to raise the company profile and products
- Manage client engagements and relationships
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualified, ideally in a business or finance discipline
- 3+ years previous experience in a phone based sales role
- Financial services industry experience ideally fund management or RG146 qualification and advantage
- Previous sales experience working to targets
- Ability to analysis and speak about portfolio applications, the market and assets
- Exposure to funds, fund analytics, portfolio blending and quant methodologiesa distinct advantage
- Energetic, resilient, and interest in financial services and markets
If you are interested in the above or similar roles, apply through the link or to PearceDoorley@cartermurray.com.au
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.