Sydney, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$130000 per annum + + bonus
over 2 years ago
Our client's product and service is a software that designs, develops and implements cloud based learning and student assessment platforms. They build close relationships with their clients work together to create the unique platform required. With their head office in Coffs Harbour this will be based out of there Sydney CBD office, working with a great team and culture.
This is mainly office based but you will also be visiting your clients to offer training, workshops and consultations. Your duties will also include:
- Finding new opportunities with existing clients
- Submit proposals
- Liaise with the implementation team to maintain smooth processes
- Update clients on project information and forecasting
- Analysis projects requirements regarding workflow, tasks and schedules etc
To be considered you will need:
- Have worked within a Learning & Development team
- Ability to lead project through to completion within budget
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems & Outsourced Learning Providers
- Excellent Communication & time management skills
- Strong client facing and stakeholder management
If successful you will receive a salary of $120-$130K + super + bonus, five weeks annual leave and a clear career development.
For further information please contact Nancy on 02 9236 9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.