This organisation is known globally for their vehicle rental and quality service. They are well renowned for their consumer service and are heavily developing their corporate presence across Australia.
They have a history of innovation in the vehicle rental industry and is one of the world's top brands for customer loyalty. They are also moving with the times and developing new technologies to have more accessible vehicles with lesser emissions.
- Prepare and meet an annual portfolio business plan that supports the company's strategic objectives
- Identify, prospect and develop existing opportunities within corporate markets to increase revenue for this sector to meet sales targets.
- Identify new opportunities in emerging domestic travel markets, and work with the Sales Manager-Travel to establish strategies and tactics to leverage.
- Work with branch managers and company trainers to ensure that customer service levels meet or exceed company standards for this sector.
- Proactively identify trends in the corporate sector.
To be considered you'll need:
- Proven record of revenue growth and profit achievement in an account management role
- Knowledge and application of the strategic dimension of sales and managing key accounts
- Ability to maintain existing business and identify opportunities for further growth
- Written and verbal communication and excellent presentation skills
- Be excited about change, improvement, systems and detail
- Experience in vehicle rental is desired
- Experience using salesforce
In return will receive a base salary up to $75K + super + commissions + company car. This role is only available due to internal promotions, so career development is available further down the line.
Please APPLY NOW or for further information please call Nancy on 02 9236 9060 or email@example.com.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted and you must have full Australian working rights.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.