- Sales Administration - account manage sales and interact with buying and merch teams
- Prepare and manage the Net Sales Orders tracking sheets.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports for retail partners
- Help prepare and deliver press and marketing materials for events
- Customer care - monitor and manage all orders from the warehouse to ensure that they are acknowledged and processed as per the required delivery date
- Review all incoming emails to Customer Care from retail partners and manage appropriately
- Manage debit/order requests from retailers
- Pricing - update retailers when price changes and check changes are made to ensure no pricing discrepanices
- Demand Planning - assist in this area alongside seniors in the team
- Education - ensure all education materials are prepared for all new launches
- Support with with sales and instore team education
- RETAIL/OR Ecommerce experience, if you do not have experience in this area your profile will not be considered
- Sales reporting experience required
- Customer Care experience attractive
- Hands on personality and ability to work collaboratively
- Willingness to learn
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.