My client is the leading cloud-based reservation service platform in Europe and Australia. Present across 12 countries, they sell a reservation booking platform to restaurant professionals in New South Wales. Due to expansion and growth, they are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join a high performing team and build out their current portfolio as well as manage their existing clients.
This organization boasts exceptional benefits such as a flexible work model (3/2 day split), a Wellbeing and lifestyle budget in your first year, state of the art office equipped with table tennis & pool tables along with massive outdoor areas to take in the 180 degree views of Sydney, not to mention quarterly company events and monthly team outings.
- Ensure your restaurant portfolio will significantly increase their revenue with the organization month over month, by selling their solutions to restaurants
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with your portfolio of restaurants
- Provide support, mainly through email and phone, to your portfolio and help them with their positioning strategy, revenue management and online marketing
- Negotiate favourable win-win conditions, allowing the restaurants to optimize their margins and increase the seat-occupancy rate
- Monitor your portfolio to ensure restaurants comply with their T&CS and quality policies and that excellent B2C user experience is guaranteed
- Ensure restaurants are supported and provide training to use our products & services
- Provide feedback and work with other departments to constantly improve the organizations products & services leveraging your knowledge of restaurants
The ideal candidate
- 2+ years’ experience Account Management
- Self-starter, results oriented with strong autonomous working skills
- Previous account management experience in Tech or Advertising or SaaS
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of monthly sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
Package 76k Base + Super OTE 110k (Uncapped) + Benefits
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.