My clients work management software products enable over 70,000 professional users around the world to digitise their operations and be productive while working in the office or remotely.
They have 130+ people operating across the UK, USA and Australia. Due to huge growth, they are expanding their team.
The purpose of the role is to manage a set of allocated client accounts in line with the companies Account Management strategy (summarised above). As a client facing sales executive you will be required to uncover and develop new revenue opportunities, whilst taking genuine pride in how you go about your day to day work.
You will have the experience to nurture and support the accounts whilst having the tenacity to grow revenue from existing clients, cut through complexity, build long lasting relationships and identify client preferences and issues.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to break into or further develop a career in Software Account Management with good opportunities for progression and earning potential.
- Maintaining the communication cycle with clients.
- Selling new products and services to your clients in line with sales targets.
- Management of a client portfolio.
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve issues and learn the latest product features.
- Attend client sites for face-to-face visits.
- Provide onsite and remote product demonstrations.
The ideal candidate
- Hands-on approach with a flexible and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire and ability to learn quickly on the job
- Pride and ownership in their work
- Team Player
- Ability to cope calmly in a high call volume environment
- Ability to articulate client requirements internally.
- Ability to communicate products and services to clients individually and on mass.
- Ability to works with minimal supervision
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.