Sydney, New South Wales
about 2 years ago
This organisation deal with event technology for social media and video content. Setting up at corporate, launches or private functions they create fun cinematic/ photographic experiences. Based in Alexandrea their creative, innovative, fast paced and fun work environment is seeking a new Account Manager.
Working as part of the client services team you will be responsible for overseeing a junior or two as well as identifying opportunities with existing clients with both agency and brands. You will be the 'Go To" partner for their social film and photography needs.
- Outbound call and meetings with new and existing clients
- Working with a creative team of production and photography specialists
- Mentoring and advising the Junior A/M's as well as growing the team
- Leading and developing clients' campaigns
- Winning new business
To be considered you will need:
- 3 + years in an Account management role within the digital/social or events space
- Have looked after 1 or more direct reports
- Proven track record of account growth, client management and business development
- Highly organised and thrives in fast paced environments
- Has delivered national or state campaigns
In return there is a generous base salary (depending on experience) plus a bonus structure, the environment and culture is creative and fun with a family feel. It's a work hard play hard office.
This is a permanent, full time position so only Australian residents apply please
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.