£100k base + double OTE
Carter Murray have partnered with a scale-up B2B SaaS brand who are looking to recruit an Account Executive to join their growing business to help push them towards their next phase of growth.
You will be responsible for new customer acquisition and generating and closing both new and account expansion revenue. You will be measured by and expected to achieve all sales targets both for new bookings and account growth. You are accountable for exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas, proactive deal management, forecasting accurately and driving adoption and usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams. This role reports to the VP of Sales.
- Drive success of company goals and objectives through achieving your sales quotas.
- Oversee the end-to-end sales process in assigned territories and grow market presence with new customer acquisition and cross-selling.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and effectively communicate industry trends and challenges to current and prospective clients.
- Promote product offerings to establish brand as a market leader, this can be done through social media (LinkedIn), events, webinars, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on creating targeted campaign messaging.
- Work closely with Delivery & Customer Success team to ensure successful new customer onboarding process and retention as well as account growth.
- Influence the product roadmap by sharing client feedback with internal commercial leaders and product teams.
- Document your sales activity and proactively manage pipeline details in Salesforce.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Experience working in a growing team as part of a start-up environment.
- A successful track record in B2B software sales, selling complex SaaS offerings into large enterprise customers.
- Demonstrable ability to close six-figure deals (ideally ~£350K+ ACV) with regularity Demonstrable experience leading consultative sales process with 6+ months sales cycles – knows the key buying cycles, associated hurdles, and how to overcome them.
- Track record of overachieving against revenue targets and sales quotas – they should be able to prove this in an interview process and know their numbers when asked.
- Experience working closely with technical sales engineers throughout a sales process.
- Proven experience leading multi-stakeholder sales processes.
- Knowledge of partnering with Product Managers and Leaders to shape a value proposition, and incorporate customer needs and feedback into Product strategy.
- Experience partnering with Marketing teams to help shape demand generation activities and inform lead-scoring process.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately. For more information before applying please reach out to Patrick Sommerfelt on:
- 020 7415 2804
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.