3 months ago
A global leader in the Telecommunications space is looking for a capable and independent Accounts Director. You will be tasked with managing key accounts and drive incremental revenue for the company while retaining current accounts.
- Strategise, identify, and win brand new high value enterprise customers to hit targets
- Build and maintain sustainably long-term relationships with business leaders and key decision makers to maximise business growth opportunities
- Stay abreast with market happenings and maintain a deep understanding and knowledge of the business of prospective clients
- Work closely with internal teams and collaborate well with peers across the region
- Demonstrate stellar account management skills to the team
- Strategise and build a growth pipeline for the next few years
- Be accountable for sales management responsibilities like forecasting, reviewing of accounts, and reporting.
- At least 5 years' of experience, with deep knowledge in Telecommunications, Cloud, IP networks & technologies, S/I/P-aas, and Design & Quality drivers in the Enterprise environment
- Demonstrated success in being an individual contributor
- Proven ability in managing Global accounts
- Ability and proven experience in influencing key senior stakeholders, both internal and external and explain the value of complex Enterprise sale
- Able to develop and execute well-thought out strategies and have excellent communication and presentation skills to pitch to senior leader
Start your year right and apply for this position now if it speaks to you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.