City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- FINIANCIAL SERVICES/ FINTECH
SALARY UP TO £45,000
FULL TIME/ REMOTE WORKING OPTION
Our client is one of the UK's leading Financial and Corporate consultancies that provides strategic advice to a wide range of financial services groups. A strong PR agency, based in the heart of the city who are currently looking for an Account Director to join their London team.
An Account Director with strong knowledge of the financial & fintech services experience. The successful candidate will have exposure to B2C and B2B accounts and will be joining a dynamic team.
The candidate must be passionate about developing their career with a consultancy that has a range of diverse clients. They should have strong content writing & media relations skills and be confident working with a range of business, journalists & marketers.
- Team motivation and management
- Client management
- New business development and pitching
- Ability to produce strong content, blogs & articles
- Generating excellent coverage, regionally and nationally
- Copywriting for press releases and features
- Social media management
- Building on existing relationships with journalists & developing new media contacts.
- Managing junior team members
- Knowledge of the insurance sector including financial services and FinTech
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working within a communications role - consumer and/or B2B - in house or agency
- Established Account Manager or Senior Account Executive with exceptional client management skills
- Digital savvy
- Passionate about communications
- Within the role, there is an excellent opportunity for an existing Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to develop and expand their career.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.