Opportunity to join a fast growing independent creative production agency.
”Collaborating with our client partners is at the core of how we build ideas and go the extra mile. We work across a varied mix of industries, from FMCG, automotive, pharmaceuticals, construction right through to social causes – and our award winning work engages audiences above or below the line, inward or outward facing, on any platform or device.”
- Being the key point of contact for your client accounts and managing the day to day expectations & requests
- Overseeing projects to ensure they are delivered on time, on budget, and that objectives have been met
- Running client and internal WIPs
- Working closely with our in house creative teams & producers on your client’s projects
- Maintaining regular contact with existing clients while promoting the agency service offering to secure new business
- Developing new client or business opportunities in collaboration with management team
- Leading new pitch responses and presenting creative work
- Mentoring and overseeing client service team members
- Previous experience in a similar agency role, at a minimum SAM or Account Director level
- Experience working across integrated campaigns
- The ability to deliver best in class account management and client servicing
- Proven experience building relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Strong team and stakeholder management skills
- To be super organised, great at time management and not afraid to be hands on
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Xero, Trello and Workflow Max is desirable however not essential
Why work here?
Fun, fast-paced place to work, filled with talented people making great things together. They are collaborative, inclusive, and encourage all team members to get involved while providing opportunities for growth.
Their values are reflected in our culture – we are genuine & curious, with collaboration & ingenuity. Plus we don’t take ourselves too seriously and enjoy taking the time to have a laugh together.
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.