Investors Relations & Communications
Within the Investors Relations & Communications practice, we partner with publicly listed and private companies of all sizes, as well as broking firms and advisory businesses. We are a team of established consultants and ex-industry professionals with over 20 years’ aggregated IR & Communications experience between us. We work with leading talent in their search to further their local or international careers. As industry experts, we partner with professional membership bodies representing the IR & Communications market and create regular thought provoking and engaging content on market trends.
Moreover, as part of our Investors Relations (IR) and Corporate Communications function, we researched and developed The Investor Relations 2018 Trend Report that identifies the key opportunities and challenges the sector is facing, how IR contributes to the strategic direction of a business and the implications of an increasingly diverse talent pool. To download the report please click here.
We work across all sectors, and all levels from Associate through to Director, in both the permanent and temporary market.
Here are some of the roles we have recruited for:
- IR Director, FTSE 100
- IR Manager, FTSE 250
- IR Manager, AIM
- Senior IR Manager, FTSE 100
- Head of IR, FTSE 250
- Associate Director, Investor Relations, Investment Management
- Corporate Communications Executive, FTSE 100
- Director of IR, FTSE 250
- IR & Communications Manager, FTSE 250
- Head of Client Services, Private Equity
- Head of Sales and Marketing, Corporate Solutions
- IR Associate, Private Equity
- Business Development Manager, IR Service Provider
- Business Development Director, IR Service Provider